Water air curtain
AERIS WN-1P 230V series
The AERIS series water air curtain is designed for installation above the entrance / exit from the room. The device is equipped with a heat exchanger that heats the air flowing through it, additionally supporting the heating system. The product is intended for installation in facilities with a central heating system to which a heat exchanger should be connected. During operation, the air curtain creates a barrier to prevent heat loss through the open door. It also protects the room against the penetration of insects and dust into its interior.
The air curtain will find its application in such places as:
- shopping centre,
- railway stations,
- other utilities.
Power range: 17 – 31.4 kW
Range: 3 m
Weight: 18 – 34 kg
- The curtain is available in three sizes: 100 cm, 150 cm and 200 cm.
- 3-stage fan speed regulation.
- Possible operation in continuous, thermostatic or with the use of a door sensor.
- durable, powder-coated metal housing,
- mounting panel and door sensor included,
- effective protection against dust and insects from the outside,
- labor economy,
- easy assembly.
Cold air curtain AERIS WN-1P 230V
Order a free valuation for the project
Automation for AERIS WN-1P 230V series
3-step controller with room thermostat HC3S
Programmable controller HMI
Three-way valve with actuator HC 3/4″
Cold air curtain AERIS C-1P 230V series
Electric air curtain AERIS E-1P 230V series
Air curtain HUMMER series